Thread: Offline Timer
View Single Post
10/26/20, 12:17 AM   #5
kooliloach
Thanks for the response. I will check that one out... I have found a similar addon that is Very similar to your description and Timers of Nirn's description. The addon is named "uespLog" It can be installed with minion, it saves way more information that I wanted and makes it available on a website (It saves a lua file in the savedvariables directory. The website records all of my characters that I log off of (obviously I have to log on first before I can log off). The addon (uespLog) isn't quite what I was hoping for... but it will do for now. uespLog is very configurable, and I was impressed with all the things I could configure. The only thing I didn't like about uespLog was having to consistantly refresh the webpage for results... For example if I had 12 hours left on my next research, then leaving that page up for a few hours would continue show my next research would be finished in 12 hours... I have to refresh the page to get an updated amount of time left. I would prefer something that I could watch do a countdown.... But doing a refresh of the webpage will work until I find something better. Again, Thank you.