View Single Post
06/21/20, 07:33 AM   #1
orion5181
Harvest Map Alik'r Desert UI Error

Recently, around the same time as the release of the Greymoor expansion I starting having issues with my harvest map. It works fine until I open the map of the Alik'r Desert and then I get the following:

bad argument #1 to 'string.gmatch' (string expected, got table)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'string.gmatch'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Data/Serialization.lua:232: in function 'Serializationeserialize'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Data/Serialization.lua:125: in function 'Serialization:Load'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Data/Serialization.lua:75: in function 'Serialization:LoadNodesOfPinTypeToCache'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Data/Data.lua:269: in function 'Data:CheckPinTypeInCache'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Data/Data.lua:210: in function 'Data:GetMapCache'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Pins/MapPins.lua:348: in function 'MapPins:SetToMapAndPosition'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Pins/MapPins.lua:392: in function 'MapPins:PinTypeRefreshCallback'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Pins/MapPins.lua:228: in function 'PIN_CALLBACKS'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Pins/QuickPins.lua:401: in function 'lib:RedrawPinsOfPinType'
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Pins/QuickPins.lua:377: in function 'lib.RedrawPins'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_Hook.lua:18: in function 'ZO_WorldMap_UpdateMap'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:5395: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:116: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:4259: in function 'ZO_WorldMap_SetMapByIndex'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/Keyboard/WorldMapLocations_Keyboard.lua:65: in function 'MapLocations:RowLocation_OnMouseUp'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/Keyboard/WorldMapLocations_Keyboard.lua:78: in function 'ZO_WorldMapLocationRowLocation_OnMouseUp'
ZO_WorldMapLocationsList1Row1Location_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'

The problem only occurs when with the Alik'r Desert. I tried reinstalling and that didn't help. Any ideas or advice would be welcome