View Single Post
05/01/20, 11:19 AM   #7
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ZOS_DanBatson View Post
The SKILLS_DATA_MANAGER is an object in Lua that organizes all of the skill data, regardless of whether you know it or not (or even could know it or not.) There are objects for:
ZO_SKillTypeData
ZO_SkillLineData
ZO_PassiveSkillData
ZO_ActiveSkillData
etc

Give that a look in ZO_SkillsDataManager.lua if you want to start developing skill guide addons.
Within those areas, is there a way to check skill points? You could add to the mod you have 3 remaining skill points, and you have not discovered 123 from quests that reward a skill point, from dungeon bosses, from the Folium Discognitum. Those kinds of things.

There is a mod for skill points and maybe there could be a library for them so that a mod like a Skill Calculator could use it to things are consistant. It would be nice to parse over things and get an accurate count of sky shards, skill points earned and unearned to know what you have to work towards.

Mainly because I have alts and I don't think I want to get EVERY skill point in the game for them. I would like to be able to set up what I want to learn and then see at a glance where I can more quickly farm skill points to get to that goal.