View Single Post
09/05/14, 09:36 AM   #30
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
We are working on some big things however I'm not 100% sure it will fix your problems since we can not reproduce or find what is causing your problem.

Hopefully we will have a release some time next week that you can test if all goes well. We will be releasing 3 versions, 1 normal, and 2 alpha's that have some code we think could be the problem disabled. At the very least we have introduced some more error logging so maybe that will clue us in.

The issue is something keeps resetting Minions network connection on your system when it requests access, what or why that is I'm not sure yet? You are one of very few (maybe the only one) to have reported a connection reset error, most every one else with network errors report a permission denied.
Code:
<message>I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request: Connection reset</message>
One of the changes in 2.0.9 was that Minion now checks to see if it can access the API and CDN with a timeout of 30sec. Does it take you longer than 30sec to have Minion 2.0.8 connect and run?

Last edited by Dolby : 09/05/14 at 10:04 AM.