View Single Post
10/29/19, 10:44 AM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just in case you did not know there are no real security updates anymore for Win7: You really should update your OS to Win10.
Every dev will tell you this if you try to say the tool is not working. Who knows what bloat and old and virus infected or security bugs has added whatever software and settings to your system.
I say you this because there once was someone who had win7 and his Minion did not work properly. He scanned his system with Anti Trojaner, AntiSpyware and Antivirus tools and found something which fixed it at the end btw.
Maybe you can find the thread about it somewhere here in the Minion forums.

Your log files also says "please delete this" for addons like LostTreasure "and go back to original one" so you are using an outdated version/patch here and should remove it. reinstall the original one later on via Minion.
The addon MultiCraft is not needed anymore and breaks other addons. It's build into the vanilla UI now so you don't need this anymore.

But the winner is, which you could have seen yourself in the txt log file:

Code:
DEBUG 2019-10-28 19:31:01,893 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.util.DownloadManager:download(73): DownloadRequest: MikScrollingBattleText Classic (quickfix) - WOW-2 - UPDATE
DEBUG 2019-10-28 19:31:02,988 [Thread-43] gg.minion.service.DownloadService:call(90): Install File Mimetype: application/zip
ERROR 2019-10-28 19:31:03,178 [Thread-43] gg.minion.util.AddOnUtils:deleteAddOn(105): Catching java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: D:\Blizzard Fun\Classic Azeroth Adventures\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_MOGUI
So one of your WOW addons is causing this. Disable or deinstall it, or delete the folder.
I cannot says somethign about WOW as I will and never played it, sorry. But the error messages says clearly what the problem is:
NoSuchFileException
Means-> the file or directory is missing.