View Single Post
11/07/23, 07:54 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Then once you do that how can you get all of them to be active? The reason I ask is because if you can get all 300 activated and you have LibDebugLogger you could attempt to log in and let it fail.

https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/
If it fails to load it will fail to write the SavedVariables for LibDebugLogger.lua file too, I assume.

If you cannot login i'd start with checking non necessary addons and libraries as Sharlikran already explained AND clean my SavedVariables folder > Too big files often are the reason for not being able to load into the game. So check big SV files and disable the addons with teh biggest files at your character selection addon panel. And check if this solves the login.

Not sure why those are combat related, normally the addons with the biggest files are guild trading, crafting related (in my personal experience).
But maybe you also enable addons like ESOProfiler "always"? Would be a reason why you cannot login then, if the SV file of that "only enable and run if really needed to collect some debug data" addon exist and are quite big ;-)