View Single Post
12/29/20, 03:05 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You know, don't get me wrong, but creating videos for free, which take a lot of time, is not really something that I personally would like to do.
Beside that I'm not that kind of Youtube influenced person, and I still know how to read a book :-p
I'm not speaking for all here, that's for sure. But I doubt anyone will start to make video tutorials for ESO addon creation undless he&she hadn't planned to do this already. Noone did since 2014 And I really doubt that anyone will pay for those videos, nor enough ppl would watch them so that you would earn money via advertising. The chance is higher that you earn money with "videos about existing addons and how to setup them".

The Wiki and the forums are the ressources for the written information + the gitter chat will be the extra ressource to use, where you are able to ask questions to the other devs. If you do not understand why addons are created with that particular file structure, or whatever other questions you might have: Just ask and we are happy to help/explain it.

The Wiki is changable by each user who is willing to so if you feel something is not clear or could be explained by other tutorial material, you are also able to create your own Wiki entries, or even create such a video and link them there.

Last edited by Baertram : 12/30/20 at 08:53 AM.