Thread: Harvest Map
View Single Post
10/26/18, 07:02 PM   #3
Demi-Demon
Originally Posted by Shinni View Post
When you change the outdated data settings in HarvestMap, it does not automatically delete all outdated nodes. It will only delete the nodes on the maps you are looking at. It's unintended but you can use this behavior to delete only data on certain maps.

Here is what you can do:
- Make a backup of the HarvestMap*.lua files in the SavedVariables folder. Just in case something goes wrong.
- Travel to Cyrodiil, then go to settings and change the outdated data settings to the current patch. Then hit the apply button.
- Open the map and look at Cyrodiil. The map should be empty because HarvestMap deleted all data older than the current patch on this map.
- Then go back to the settings and revert your outdated data settings (probably game version 1.0).
- Now reload the ui via /reloadui.

After this only the data of the viewed maps (i.e. Cyrodiil) should be deleted. It's important that you are in Cyrodiil when doing this, because when you open the map you will automatically look at your current location. Also remember to revert the outdated data setting, so you don't accidentally delete other areas later on.
Okay, thank you! After looking it over a bit, I don't think I actually need to do this. Will double check next round I am in PVP.