Thread: Key Binding?
View Single Post
04/12/14, 08:52 AM   #6
tiomun

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Still Need Default Key Bind help!!!

So I have created a really nice bag interface. and the above keybinding settings work well. However, there is a conflict between opening the default inventory, and opening my inventory.

The issue is, the default inventory is bound to B and I. If the user only binds B to my addon and hits I the default inventory still opens and steals back its children. This is avoidable if both B and I are bound to my addon. It would also improve the ease of use for my addon. I always like to reduce the amount of user configuration required for my projects.

I need to find how to set my addon to have default keys bound to it. I do not want to use the xml onKeyDoan method listed here http://wiki.esoui.com/AddOn_Quick_Qu...an_tie_into.3F since it does not allow for a user to change the keys to open the interface. pluss I havnt been able to get it to not make the rest of the game unresponsive (which I believe is the point when a tlc is open).

I have been through zgoo and the wikki many times now, and not found anything that would indicate a means of defining a default key for a control. I have been trying to get this working for the majority of the last week without any success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.