View Single Post
05/09/14, 05:10 AM   #1
Vicster0

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon Categories and Sub-Categories

If I understand correctly, at this time, Minion will only show addon's within their main category as originally configured on ESOUI. Are there any plans to include the Sub-Categories that the addon listed in?

I personally have an addon that was quite inventory related upon concept but focused more on tooltip modification. Thus when I created it I added it to the Tooltip category but sub-categorized it as Bank, Bags, Inventory. It has since evolved somewhat extensively but is still tied primarily to the Tooltip category. This is not a big deal at all, but even less so on ESOUI where it still appears in the other sub-categories. However, in Minion, it will only show in it's originating Tooltips category.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I'm considering asking one of the site admins if it could be moved to another primary category, but I wanted to see what the thoughts were from the Minon side of the house first. IF you have plans to include the sub-categories, then it's obviously no longer even a slight issue.

Thanks for all of your hard work on the Minon app and great communication with the community.