View Single Post
11/26/16, 07:49 AM   #1
Razor1980
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Help a fire mage, please!

Hi guys,

I'm pretty sure some experienced Lua programmers like you could do this thing pretty quickly, to me it would take a lot of time probably just to read the the buffs...

So I would like a simple addon for me as a fire mage, that would list the active shields, in such a way that I can understand them visually, that is, with a shield bar which means a fixed size (say X pixels for 10000 hp), and a color that tells me how much time there is until expiration. The color function would be something simple, to balance rgb from full green at cast time to full red at death moment before the line vanishes.

Also, I want it to tell me when Infernal Guardian is ready and could proc, with no text when Infernal Guardian is in cooldown.
The shields should have...that's the tricky part, an interface for configuration, because if they are read just from the active buffs, then their position inside the window will switch permanently, and I'd like to see them always in the same order, as they are mapped to keys...

Should look something like this:

how to print screen on pc

Would this be possible ?