Yesterday, 11:10 PM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Farewell and a huge thank you to all addon authors

Well there is a time to have fun and there is a time to leave

I will not return on ESO, all my 5 accounts have been requested to be deleted, i will go see more engaging paturage

But my long adventure since the launch of the game, would not have been so fun without all of you creators.

I will not name any of you, as i may risk to forget someone

I wish you to fullfill your pleasure in ESO as much as you can, be in playing or creating addons.

But remember, you must always be first. Take care of yourself and your family.

For once, i will send a *team hugs*

---
As for ESOUI, thank you for hosting. As this site is essentially for ESO, i will probably never return. But you will see me from time to time on Lotrointerface as Eili where i am since 2012.
Today, 06:34 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Thanks for your help with the addons and bug fixing, it was always nice to write with you.

Rasup gamut Anceane, enjoy your next steps and greetings to Lotro
Hlewang of (former server) Maiar

Haven't "really" played it since 2015 anymore (so many bars and items and weapons to level etc... Somehow it makes it impossible to return after a long time).
Today, 10:43 AM   #3
Anceane

haha you would be surprised of all the old-new players coming back. The game as changed a lot, for the better while keeping all the Tolkien feelings.

And the game is constantly under a graphical review giving even a new start (sorry haha when mind and feelings want to speak its not sometimes very understandable from me)

For now, i play SWTOR though. More resting game for me, as i am getting older and older no addons to take care of.

On lotro i went back working on the UI i created long ago and still working but need some revision

Cheers to you, and i wish you the best

ESOUI » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Farewell and a huge thank you to all addon authors