Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10/29/14, 03:19 PM   #1
zireko

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Probably a very Simple XML question but need some help here

This is just a part of what I'm working on. It's pretty simple. I'm just trying to get this to look like a window with some information in it covering QuestLurker. So people can look at each zone I have in there and just be able to plan ahead if they want. Here is my xml so far and if you'll scroll down passed it you'll see how I want it to appear on the window.

xml
Lua Code:
  1. <GuiXml>
  2.     <Controls>
  3.             <TopLevelControl name="QuestLurkerBook" clampedToScreen="true" mouseEnabled="true" movable="false" setHidden="true">
  4.                 <Dimensions x="800" y="800" />         
  5.                 <Anchor point="CENTER" />
  6.                 <Controls>
  7.                     <Backdrop name="$(parent)BG" inherits="ZO_ThinBackdrop" alpha="0.8" />
  8.                     <Label name="$(parent)Roll" font="ZoFontWindowTitle" color="CFDCBD" wrapMode="ELLIPSIS" verticalAlignment="CENTER" horizontalAlignment="CENTER" text="QuestLurkerBook" >
  10.                         <AnchorFill />
  12.                     </Label>
  13.                 </Controls>
  14.             </TopLevelControl>
  15.     </Controls>
  16. </GuiXml>

How I would like it to look. However I may have to make it where you can scroll down the window. I don't really know the tags to scroll and to set this to look nice and neat. It would help to have a sample of the code with just the Aldmeri Dominion zone and Daggerfall Covenant. This should give me enough understanding on how to put this much text on a window in the game. If you know how to make the window scroll it would help a lot as well. This is the first part I plan on hiding this when someone starts there game and they can just type a simple slash command to pull it up and down anytime they want to look at it.

QuestLurkerBook
Aldmeri Dominion
*Khenarthis Roost: 11
*Auridon: 51
*Grahtwood: 44
*Greenshade: 50
*Malabal Tor: 45
*Reaper's March: 60

Daggerfall Covenant
*Stros M'Kai: 15
*Betnikh: 9
*Glenumbra: 67
*Stormhaven: 70
*Rivenspir: 48
*Alik'r Desert: 53
*Bangkorai: 47

Ebonheart Pact
*Bleakrock Isle: 12
*Bal Foyen: 9
*Stonefalls: 76
*Deshaan: 67
*Shadowfen: 64
*Eastmarch: 52
*The Rift: 73

Quest for all factions
*Coldharbour: 32
*Craglorn: 18
*Cyrodill: 566

Quest by Guild
*Fighters Guild: 5
*Mages Guild: 8
*Undaunted: Unknown

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Probably a very Simple XML question but need some help here