Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03/11/15, 06:29 PM   #1
Deome

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Stumped By GUILD_ROSTER Changes

So, for some time now I've had a neat feature in ddSK that re-does the whole Guild Roster screen so that members sales data can be shown/ranked in the winder.

But now, for the life of me I can't get the UI to recognize the <Label> controls in individual rows--the data is there, and the text is there, but the controls ain't loading.

Prior to 1.6, this is the code I used to add those controls to ZO_GuildRosterList:
Code:
ZO_ScrollList_AddDataType(GUILD_ROSTER.list, 2, "ddSKRosterRow", 30, function(control, data) GUILD_ROSTER:SetupGuildMember(control, data) end)

Obviously, GUILD_ROSTER is now a mess of keyboard and gamepad changes. Here's the best effort I have to simply adapt to the new Roster classes:
Code:
ZO_ScrollList_AddDataType(GUILD_ROSTER_KEYBOARD.list, 2, "ddSKRosterRow", 30, function(control, data) GUILD_ROSTER_MANAGER:SetupRow(control, data) end)

I've also updated the XML file so that:
Code:
<Control name="ddSKRosterRow" mouseEnabled="true" virtual="true" inherits="ZO_GuildRosterRow">

is now:
Code:
<Control name="ddSKRosterRow" mouseEnabled="true" virtual="true" inherits="ZO_KeyboardGuildRosterRow">
due to the change in the RosterRow control names.

What am I missing here? I just need the labels themselves, the fancy things that make the window display text, from my ddSKRosterRow control to show up.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Stumped By GUILD_ROSTER Changes