04/28/16, 04:19 AM   #1
Seneo
Question [Search] - Vampire AddOn

Good morning everybody,

does anyone know an AddOn, which changes the pale vampire skin?

I have choosen an redguard as race but i also wanted to be a vampire. Now i am a vampire but the nice brown skin of my redguard is nearly white now.
I really like the red eyes, but i miss my orignial skin colour. Also i talked to many players, who said, that they like the vampire and their red eyes but that they have the same problem (e.g. argonians, kha'jit, orcs, redguards,...).
If i remember right, there was a vampire plugin for Skyrim, which "fixed" the white skin, changed it back to the orignial skin of the char but let the eyes red.

So i am searching an AddOn like this for teso, if its possible. Unfortunately i do not know anything of Computers and programms so that i could not write one by myself. So if anyone knows an AddOn for this, you would help many Vampires that their holiday on the Bahamas wasn't worthless.

Greetings,
Seneo

Last edited by Seneo : 04/28/16 at 05:10 AM.
04/28/16, 05:23 AM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not doable
04/28/16, 08:11 AM   #3
Seneo
why? not possible or something with the programming?
04/28/16, 09:32 AM   #4
sirinsidiator

ESO is an MMO. Doing things that influence the world are forbidden for several reasons.
You cannot compare ESO's addons to the mods you see in single player games like Skyrim.
All we can do with addons is change how information is displayed in the interface.
04/28/16, 09:39 AM   #5
Seneo
I dont know how to create a mod, neither do i know what's allowed. But wouldn't that be a change of the displayed information? The pale skin replaced with the original colour?
04/28/16, 09:44 AM   #6
Ayantir

3D engine = Cannot be modified.

Changing your skin, your weapon one, your pet, your avatar, the textures of buildings, the water, the sky = Impossible to change
04/28/16, 09:46 AM   #7
Wandamey
considering that ZOS charges 20 bucks for a mount reskin, would they let anyone else toy with in game textures?

we can't legitely touch the 3D engine. for many obvious reasons, ethical, technical, commercial ...
04/28/16, 09:48 AM   #8
Seneo
oh then i am very sorry. I didn't knew that

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Search] - Vampire AddOn