12/02/18, 01:10 PM   #1
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Afaik Swedish is not officialy supported by ESO. I bet you are using the English client so the language from your script @DeadSoon will be "en" too.
-> You'll have no way to distinguish between en EN and en Swedisch then, except for an additional setting in your menu which lets the player choose a language manually.

Maybe there is an unofficial ESO langauge patch for Swedisch as well, which should return "se" then.
But I haven't found any.
12/02/18, 01:40 PM   #2
@DeadSoon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Afaik Swedish is not officialy supported by ESO. I bet you are using the English client so the language from your script @DeadSoon will be "en" too.
-> You'll have no way to distinguish between en EN and en Swedisch then, except for an additional setting in your menu which lets the player choose a language manually.

Maybe there is an unofficial ESO langauge patch for Swedisch as well, which should return "se" then.
But I haven't found any.
Hey Baertram,
good to know. It is not easy to understand which language patches are working properly. That's why it would be very helpful when you @r4cken execute the command

/script d(GetCVar("language.2"))

so that I can see if there is a possibility to recognize the Swedish language.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Translation Help » BeamMeUp need your translation help