03/27/22, 07:58 PM   #1
jagryphon
Set Junker (Update request)

I love ESO but I'm a bit of a hoarder and this amazing addon helps me enormously: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2572-SetJunker.html

Unfortunately, it seems to have been broken for a while now and my attempts to learn LUA arent going to help in any meaningful timeframe!

Was hoping someone with more experience can take a look and see if there is a simple fix to enable this addon to work again - it really does overcome the inventory minigame for me.

Thanks very much
03/27/22, 11:17 PM   #2
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
If that doesn't get fixed by anyone, try both of these addons together:
Personal Assistant
JunkBuster

They require a little setting-up, but they're great at marking things as junk, or destroying useless/unvaluable items. Also, if you'd like to see what gear is in your junk for you to decon, I recommend:
Deconstruction Junk Marker
03/28/22, 01:29 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As an alternative DustMan also could help here:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...tman.html#info

Though it wa snot updated recently
03/28/22, 01:45 AM   #4
jagryphon
Originally Posted by LoneStar2911 View Post
If that doesn't get fixed by anyone, try both of these addons together:
Personal Assistant
JunkBuster

They require a little setting-up, but they're great at marking things as junk, or destroying useless/unvaluable items. Also, if you'd like to see what gear is in your junk for you to decon, I recommend:
Deconstruction Junk Marker
Thanks for the suggestion - I do use personal assistant. Also amazing, but the junk buster interface was unbeatable for running lots of dungeons - you basically just marked all the sets/traits you wanted to keep/junk and the rest were auto sold. You could set it up with item trig or something but it would take forever.

Last edited by jagryphon : 03/28/22 at 01:47 AM.
03/28/22, 02:18 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you want to take the time and get "protected items" you could setup FCOItemSaver. It will mark your items, also automatically, with some marker icons. These items are protected against sell, deconstruct etc. then, depending on your choice and needs.
It provides filters so that your items can be filtered (shown only, hidden) in addition to other addons providing filters like AdvancedFilters, FCOCraftFilter etc.

You are able to automatically mark set items depending on their trait and the setId (choose from a list of all sets to blacklist sets you do not want to mark).

I'm using this to mark my set items that I want to keep (divine, infused, precise e.g.) and the others are marked for deconstruction, or sell.
At vendors you are able to e.g. filter on "only show marked for sell" and easily sell them then, or you are even able to mass-move items marked for sell to the junk tab of your inventory and then sell all junk at vendors easily.

FCOIS also integrates with research addons like CraftStore/Research Assistan, SousChef, ESO Master Recipe List and others.
In combination with other addons which support FCOIS it's easy to handle and protect your items, also in terms of junk/sell/deconstruction.

Another great addon to help here is DoItAll which also supports FCOIS and is able to mass-deconstruct/extarct glyphs/move items to bank/from bank/mail respecting the protected items of FCOIS so you do not destroy/send stuff you want to keep.

Last edited by Baertram : 03/28/22 at 02:23 AM.
04/09/22, 10:38 AM   #6
zillaf
@jagryphon
Can you explain, what problems you have?

Just did some testing, with all other addons off.
At least junking duplicates did work.
(Normaly i use Scootworks Addon for junking sets... https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ratvendor.html)

Baertram already mentioned in the first comment of Set Junker, to use Libsets instead of hardcoded stuff...

So, if you need the latest sets, quick and dirty would be to copy the stuff from the Addon: Itembrowser -> Data.lua to Set Junker -> ItemBrowserData.lua

But best thing, would have been to use libsets, as Baertram mentioned.

Obviously, you are not allowed to have the real Itembrowser Addon active, because the author somehow took over stuff from that addon which is not working if both addons are active.

Just try if it works when only set junker ist active -> ingame type /setjunker in chat.
edit: not digging too deep, but the addon FOB - Companion Helper also prevents from loading it (at least from the addons i have)

Last edited by zillaf : 04/09/22 at 02:21 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Set Junker (Update request)