06/08/22, 12:58 PM   #1
Jammet

Provisions Teamformation Radar stopped

It ceased to function. ;( Somehow I do not see any players in this anymore. Please help? Is there any other addon like this? It's amazing to find players to rez -- this is one of the most used addons I've ever had, and in raids, it's just such a godsend. Seeing where the players are that need to be picked up, that's just everything to me.

Last edited by Jammet : 06/08/22 at 01:31 PM.
06/08/22, 03:32 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please do not double post in the addon comments AND create a forum thread 2 minutes later. Wait for an answer in the addon comments by the dev or send him / her a pm if you want them to be notified (and if they got this enabled). Thank you.

Beside that I'd search for "rez" or similar key words in the addon search to find alternatives.
06/09/22, 01:21 AM   #3
Jammet

Apologies. I'll post in either-or then, and hope that no one says that's in the wrong order then. ^^'

I thought these are two different things -- communicating that something's stopped working, and in the other, searching some kind of alternative. I'll try searching rez. Res listed way too much, ressing didn't do anying, radar had no alternatives, it's a bit tricky to phrase what this thing is, so a single word search term will probably not be giving the desired result. But rez? That might work.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Provisions Teamformation Radar stopped