08/30/22, 04:24 AM   #1
Loveseason
help needed to fix SprintSens, please!

Hi all,

this addon allows people to adjust mouse sensitivity while sprinting, basically making mouse sensitivity constant no matter sprinting or not.

Because by default mouse sensitivity is halved when weapon is unsheathed during sprinting, which is very annoying to me personally.

Anyway, since update 35, game will crash whenever there is a teleportation action (i.e. queue into cyrodiil/imperial city, or use wayshrine) and there is no error message (as game just straight crashes).

With those being said, any help is highly appreciated, and I do hope some code god would be able to fix it.

Cheers!
08/30/22, 05:17 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First of all:
Please provide the link to the "exact version" of the addon you talk about, thanks!

How do you know it crashes beause of this addon? I had crashes yesterday too as I was zoning and I'm definately not using this addon.
08/31/22, 01:51 AM   #3
Loveseason
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
First of all:
Please provide the link to the "exact version" of the addon you talk about, thanks!

How do you know it crashes beause of this addon? I had crashes yesterday too as I was zoning and I'm definately not using this addon.
Addon Link: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...printSens.html

I tested it by closing addons one by one. Furthermore, I also tried reinstalling Sprintsens for several times and every time it is enabled, game will crash.

And of course after removing Sprintsens my game works just fine, so to me it's very obvious.

Thanks for replying.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » help needed to fix SprintSens, please!