06/08/22, 01:37 PM   #1
Jammet

Group Member proximity "Radar"

As Provisions "TeamFormation Radar" ceased to work for me, I desperately need to find something that makes it easy to instantly know when players die, and where, exactly. Not neccessarily in the 3D view, but like a radar, as overlay, floating icons, so: 360 degrees radius? It needs to update in real-time. Does that exist?

I'll use that sweet Ody's support icons in the meantime. It's something I know comes close, if not entirely. I love it too. But I wished I had eyes on the back of my head with it.

Last edited by Jammet : 06/08/22 at 01:54 PM.
06/08/22, 03:36 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You did not even wait for an answer before you post that the addon is dead? Maybe it will just need a fix so give the dev time for it to do so

Posting 2 threads and 1 comment within minutes about the same addon is kinda showing how desperately you need this addon but please just wait a bit before trying to reinvent the wheel.
06/08/22, 06:37 PM   #3
AlbinoPython
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just gonna drop this here Provinatus
06/09/22, 01:28 AM   #4
Jammet

Yes, I did not even wait, due to pressure, being in a raid and finding myself sort of in a blind spot, quite literally. Also, because, I only had a 5 minute break. ^^ You didn't need to tell me that I made a booboo in each of these threads, I see I made a mistake after the first. ^^' Again, apologies. I normally wouldn't -- and won't do it like that again if it ever even comes up again. I was checking for possible replies several times whenever I could, in that raid, and wouldn't have done it like that, otherwise.

^^ I appreciate everyone of you, and what you do, didn't mean to be a pebble in your shoe.

Thank you very much for the suggestion! Much love!

Last edited by Jammet : 06/09/22 at 01:45 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Group Member proximity "Radar"