02/27/14, 06:55 PM   #1
Kalista Sauda

SUNNY COMPANY: Ebonheart Heavy RP Guild!

"Sunny Company" is a heavy RP Ebonheart guild in ESO; flavored by an eccentric guild master, the skooma trade, and a cult based around debauchery, happiness, and lord Sanguine.

We are primarily a PC guild for ESO, but members can be from everywhere. You can take part in our forums, invent characters, roleplay online, and create your own guild stories without even playing ESO at all!

Alignment: Ebonheart Pact
Goal: Increasing the power, wealth, and happiness of the guild's members.
Scheme: Working the black market, the skooma trade, and running brothels under the front of legitimate pastel business.
Elements: Questing, adventuring, and spreading the love of our sunshine cult to help our public reputation.

Acceptance: We accept all races, classes, levels, and orientations! All are welcome and needed.
Divisions: "Legitimate Business," "The Hunters of Dawn," and "The Enrichment Program"

Read our MISSION STATEMENT.
Learn more about our HISTORY.
Learn more about our DIVISIONS.
See our slough of RECRUITMENT ADS.

Hello and please allow me to introduce SUNNY COMPANY.
We are an RP Guild DROWNING in FUN! Or rather, we will be drowning in fun once we get going.
Don't you want to drown? Let us begunderway.

Sunny Co. is heavy RP in the sense that in game we attempt to remain in character as much as possible.
However, we are also casual in the sense that we don't take ourselves too seriously. We are here to have fun.
Even our serious moments are there for entertainment purposes, like when Bambi's mother dies.

Confused yet?
Well let me be direct: Our. Guild. Is. Like. When. Bambi's. Mother. Dies.
Wait... Um... Well, you know what I mean. Meant. Whatever.

Sunny Company is just right for the serious RPer who can risk a laugh once and awhile.
That's all I'm saying.

Check out our freshly new web smattering: http://sunnycompany.enjin.com/home

Read About Us, check out our Mission Statement, and eyeball our forums.
If you're ready to join, click join and fill out the application, or "wellness abundance" form.
We have a cult-like undertone for humorous effect, so please bare with the form!
It doesn't matter what you answer, really, it's just a way to accept people into the guild.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » SUNNY COMPANY: Ebonheart Heavy RP Guild!