07/30/14, 11:16 AM   #1
morga
Exporting my inventories

Hello!

Does anyone know of an add on that will export the inventories of all my characters and bank into a spreadsheet? I have stuff scattered everywhere and often forget materials may be on a different character and end up buying materials that I already have from the guild stores.

suggestions or ideas?
07/30/14, 11:51 AM   #2
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
there's an addon that keeps track of items across characters http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2...ryInsight.html
07/30/14, 11:51 AM   #3
Garkin

This will not export inventory to the spreadsheet, but it still might be what you are looking for:

Vicster's InventoryInsight:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2...ryInsight.html
07/30/14, 12:01 PM   #4
Vicster0

There is a hidden function in the code for IN2 that will export your inventory to DB for CSV export. I just hid it because it and the cooperating script on my website was not completely finished at the time of the release of the last version of IN2.

Now since I no longer have a TESO sub this is sorta at a stand still. Though, if you want to find the comment lines to enable this functionality then use the script (at your own caution) please feel free to. As far as I can tell from the repo for this project, the latest commit is the same one that was uploaded here so it *should* work fine. But it's definitely not tride and true and I don't have plans to support it.

The script on m website can be found at: http://www.vicsterscafe.com/modx/index.php?id=19

Ignore the rest of the site, it's still very much under construction and not being actively used.
07/30/14, 12:09 PM   #5
Vicster0

Oh, and I think these are the lines that need to change:

InventoryInsightBackpack.lua:781-785
Lua Code:
  1. --unfortunately need to remove this feature for now since they nurfed the **** out of strings. GG ZOE, GFG
  2.     --disabling button and unconventionally hiding it...
  3.     exportCSVDataBtn:SetEnabled(false)    
  4.     exportCSVDataBtn:SetAlpha(0)    
  5.     -----------------------------------------------------

Needs to be changed to...

InventoryInsightBackpack.lua:781-785
Lua Code:
  1. --unfortunately need to remove this feature for now since they nurfed the **** out of strings. GG ZOE, GFG
  2.     --disabling button and unconventionally hiding it...
  3.     exportCSVDataBtn:SetEnabled(true)    
  4.     exportCSVDataBtn:SetAlpha(1)    
  5.     -----------------------------------------------------
07/30/14, 12:42 PM   #6
morga
Smile

Excellent, this will do just fine as I just need to be able to access inventories without doing all the logging out and switching character routine

thank you
07/30/14, 12:47 PM   #7
Vicster0

I hope it works for you... Some folks have reported some bugs recently and I don't really have the capacity to keep up supporting this project - namely my TESO sub is expired.

Hopefully someone will want to take over dev. I'll gladly make the repo public so it can be cloned.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Exporting my inventories