05/26/14, 02:29 PM   #1
dalberon
Inventory Insight Showing all but Current Character

This is probably caused by a setting I'm overlooking, but I'm missing it if there is one.

The Inventory Insight panel is showing results for all my characters except the one I'm logged into. If I mouseover stuff in my bags, then the current character's inventory is included. But on the panel itself, I see all results except the one I'm logged into. If I change characters, the previous one is now listed with all my other alts, and the one I'm currently on is not shown. I've checked with a friend's account and his is working as expected -- all character inventory listed in panel.

Thanks for any help.
05/26/14, 02:39 PM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check the options. There is an option to disable showing the things on your current char.
05/28/14, 08:49 AM   #3
Vicster0

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe I intentionally left out the current character form being listed in the dropdown since your inventory is already accessible through the normal means. However, I suppose it would make sense to be able to include it if you want.

I can look into this and add an option if folks want this.

BTW - I don't always end up in these forums, I would highly suggest posting in the comments and submitting and bugs and feature requests to my author portal.

Vicster's Author Portal

Tony, thanks for responding here.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Inventory Insight Showing all but Current Character