Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12/01/20, 12:59 AM   #1
LivingSuSpence
Smile Easy Addon Request! :) PLEASE

I would do it myself if I knew how but it should be super easy and shouldn't ever need to be updated either. You could probably just copy and paste a lot of the code from the new SetCollectionMarker addon (unless that's against TOS but maybe the maker of that addon can just make this one)

NON-Deconstructable Jewelry
Description:All this would do is place an icon on jewelry tagged with "This cannot be deconstructed."
This would include Exemplary jewelry and jewelry aquired before Summerset release. The ultimate solution would be an option to filter these from trader results in AwesomeGuildStore if anyone could make that happen.

Reason for addon: I buy a ton of jewelry for deconstructing. Thousands. Checking every single piece of jewelry on guild stores to see if it's deconstructable would take 5x longer than it already does (which is a long time). If i wind up with a bunch of jewelry I can't deconstruct it's wasted gold and slows me down trying to get rid of it etc. it would be nice to just have a quick and easy to see warning icon on the items i need to avoid!

Please and Thanks to whoever helps!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Easy Addon Request! :) PLEASE