03/24/14, 10:36 PM   #1
randy6987
Inventory/Bank Manager

I'm looking for an addon that would let me either mail to a guild member/friend or put into bank all of the materials for a specific tradeskill. I imagine it would be fairly simple if enough information is exposed on each item to know what tradeskill it is used for, but I hadn't started looking at addons until after the last beta. Even if items had to be mapped manually and stored in an xml file I can't see that list getting unmanageable.

Originally I thought it would be great to have materials mailed to a crafting char immediately after gathering, but I'd imagine that would be viewed as an exploit with the volume of mail it would create.

Would love recommendations or thoughts.
03/25/14, 12:06 AM   #2
skyraker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by randy6987 View Post
put into bank all of the materials for a specific tradeskill
Once I can figure out what function is being used to move things from your inventory to your bank (they are both bags in game terms), this shouldn't be too difficult.
03/25/14, 01:20 AM   #3
skyraker
Well, I wrote something up but the only function I can find that seems to move inventory is a protected function. Problem with it is that if ZO only wants us to be able to deposit items using a mouse click or button press then this almost becomes pointless.

I'll continue working on it, or maybe someone may see something better than I can.
03/25/14, 02:33 AM   #4
Vuelhering
Protected might work fine. Private will not.
03/25/14, 07:41 AM   #5
randy6987
I'd love to learn lua, most of my exp is with C#. How can you test stuff right now without ESO being live?
03/25/14, 07:52 AM   #6
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Originally Posted by randy6987 View Post
I'd love to learn lua, most of my exp is with C#. How can you test stuff right now without ESO being live?
ESO specific stuff, you can't. Lua specific stuff you could possibly if you have the software installed. I think I downloaded WinLua last week so I could test out how the metatables worked as I have never played with those before.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Inventory/Bank Manager