04/04/14, 09:43 AM   #1
atomico
Minion don't recognize all my addons

Hi, i have about 12addons all downloaded from zam minion but each time i restart minion it show me only 6addon. Why?
04/04/14, 10:14 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Not sure, can you list some of the AddOns Minion isn't detecting?

Can you post your C:\Users\<windows user name>\.minion\minion.xml and minion0.log?

Thanks
04/05/14, 02:42 AM   #3
atomico
Sure, here the info:
in allegate the minions file.

The list of my addons is this: http://i.imgur.com/4H1PSOd.png

and the client recognize these: http://i.imgur.com/99pgCzf.png

Hope you can fix this problem.
Attached Files
File Type: zip minion.zip (2.1 KB, 582 views)

Last edited by atomico : 04/05/14 at 02:46 AM.
04/06/14, 08:05 AM   #4
Nyro

Same problem here. Even after many reinstallations from the client itself, there are always some addons (always the same) that aren't detected by minion after any restart of the app.

My list :
-Esohead Markers
-Foundry Tactical Combat
-Loot Drop
-Wykkyd's Framework
-Wykkyd's Full Immersion
-Recount
-Slightly Improved Experience Bar

Last time tried just before posting (and I got a nice infinite load now...).
I'm stuck with an infinite load now, so I can't tell you more. Only that esohead markers is for sure always invisible every client (I mean minion) start. It's only visible when it's just been installed.

EDIT: my list of shown addons was similar, it was something like :
-Esohead
-Inventory grid view
-Guild or Friend
-Research assistant
-Zgoo
-zrMinimap

EDIT2: forgot to bring you the logs. ^^
There's something weird about it. I don't have only minion0.log but also a minion1.log and minion2.log.
Attached Files
File Type: zip minionNyroLogs.zip (6.7 KB, 601 views)

Last edited by Nyro : 04/06/14 at 08:17 AM.
04/06/14, 10:43 AM   #5
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
atomico & Nyro your minion.xml is a little messed up. It has 2 -3 games with the same unique id so it can't save addon information properly.

The issue was a game from the Minion game list was deleted and a new game was added. We currently have a bug when you remove game first then add a new one it will assign the new game the same unique id. We are working on a fix for this.

Best solution for you is to delete your minion.xml to reset minion. Then once more redownload the addons that are missing and it should remember them after that. When you delete minion.xml try not to remove any games, only add 1 game.

If your curious to see where the problem is:

See how these two games have the same unique-game-id?
Code:
<game addon-path="C:\Users\Atomico\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns" auto-update="false" game-id="ESO" ignore="true" unique-game-id="ESO-1"/>
<game addon-path="C:\Users\Atomico\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns" auto-update="false" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-1"/>
This one has 3 of the same
Code:
<game addon-path="D:\Nyro\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns" auto-update="true" game-id="ESO" ignore="true" unique-game-id="ESO-1"/>
<game addon-path="C:\Boot" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-1"/>
<game addon-path="D:\Nyro\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-1"/>
Hopefully we can get a fix for this bug soon but just removing the minion.xml should force Minion to reset. You'll have to download your missing addons once more but from then on it will continue to remember them.

Last edited by Dolby : 04/06/14 at 10:48 AM.
04/06/14, 12:02 PM   #6
Hidden Fee

Minion not recognizing all my Addons but one. They still all work fine in game though.

I haven't added any games nor touched anything to cause this. i just went to bed last night and woke up today, started minion and all i saw was one addon in my list.
Attached Files
File Type: xml minion.xml (729 Bytes, 575 views)

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion don't recognize all my addons