01/06/20, 09:12 AM   #21
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Code:
INFO  2020-01-06 09:27:35,351 [Download Service Thread] gg.minion.util.DownloadManager:lambda$startUpdater$0(127): Download request for Master Merchant
DEBUG 2020-01-06 09:27:35,888 [Thread-26] gg.minion.service.DownloadService:call(90): Install File Mimetype: application/zip
ERROR 2020-01-06 09:27:36,140 [Thread-26] gg.minion.service.DownloadService:call(119): Catching java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Dylan\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\AddOns\Master Merchant 2.2.0.zip (The system cannot find the file specified)
Seems it is Master Merchant for you.
The zip file cannot be found after download.

Did you run Minion as administrator/with priviledged rights?
As there is another error message above telling you "no rights" to open the minion files:
Code:
DEBUG 2020-01-06 09:16:37,378 [Minion Update Thread] gg.minion.controller.ClientUpdateConfirmPane:extract(260): Extracting: C:\Users\Dylan\Documents\Minion\app\Minion-jfx.jar
ERROR 2020-01-06 09:16:37,379 [Minion Update Thread] gg.minion.controller.ClientUpdateConfirmPane:extract(273): Catching java.io.IOException: Access is denied
Add the following folders to your Antivirus (Windows defender e.g.) and Firewall exception/whitelists:

C:\Users\Dylan\Documents\Minion\
C:\Users\Dylan\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\
01/06/20, 12:53 PM   #22
ijustsavedu
my addons will download now but in game they still dont show up for some reason
01/06/20, 01:03 PM   #23
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Please use the forums earch for this issue, there are plenty of reasons and many ways to solve this.

Short list:
-Disable / MOve documents folder away from Microsoft OneDrive
-Search for AddonSettings.txt / UserSettings.txt and check if your addons are in the subfolder "AddOns" of the folder where you find the most up2date file of the searched ones
-Whitelist ESO.exe and eso64.exe in your Antivirus/Windows Defnder
-Whiteiust documents/Elder Scrolls Online in your Antivirus/Windows Defender

etc.
01/16/20, 03:40 PM   #24
ijustsavedu
minion doesnt want to download any addons once again i dont know what i am doing wrong. My files are attached to this please help me i just want my addons to work
Attached Files
File Type: log minion.log (100.3 KB, 298 views)
File Type: xml minion.xml (1.1 KB, 276 views)
01/16/20, 05:01 PM   #25
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
gg.minion.service.DownloadService:call(119): Catching java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Dylan\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\SkyShards-10.17.zip (

The same for other addons.
It also tells you teh MD5 hash is not correct.
So either your harddive is corrupt/damage or your RAM is damage or your antivirus blocks access to the elder scrolls online/live/Addons folder as described above.

I hope it is the latest of the possibilities and I already described above what you need to do to whitelist the folder. Search online for your AntiVirus tool -> Whitelist/allow/exclusion and add the folder + subfolders here to the list. Add it to Windows Defender whitelist as well!
Code:
C:\Users\Dylan\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online
For everything else I cannot really help you. You can search online for "How to Check Your PC RAM With Windows 10 Memory" e.g. to do a RAM check.
Or use the windows drive check or the drivecreators website for tools to check the SMART status of your harddrive and how to check for errors.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion keep "downloading" addons (forever)