hi there, looked through a couple of the loading bug reports, and I'm not sure any of those cover what I'm experiencing.
I've had Minion working since it went live, but last week I moved my Blizzard titles to my external drive. Minion loaded fine after this over the weekend, but then I made another change and installed the ESOEU client as well as the NA client, with the same addons copied to the EU side.
Now Minion gets through the wow addons, and gets stuck on the ESO addons like ShowMotif, Craftstore, Lorebooks, Skyshards (the 4 on the loading window where it hangs)
I uninstalled minion and reinstalled, and now I have 2 minion logs. I think you will most likely need the latest one, but I'll include both just in case it gives a bit more insight. I'm not extremely tech savvy, but I can usually muddle through things if they're explained in moderately laymen terms (minion0 is the one with updated information as of today, minion1 is from July 3rd for last change)