08/20/16, 04:11 PM   #1
Teazar
Everything loaded but no addons in game

Hello,

New computer, loaded ESO on the 'E' drive (2 drives, C: is SSD and my OS, E: is everything else). Ran minion, it sees ESO and loaded the addons without issue. All addons are up to date. When I run ESO there are no addons present.

Deleted Minion, addons and reloaded. Still have the same issue, no addons.

Suggestions, ideas?
08/20/16, 10:55 PM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wiki.esoui.com/UserFolder
08/21/16, 08:53 AM   #3
Teazar
Thank you for the link, it was helpful! I have found that my 'OneDrive' is active, and it appears that should be the path where I load my addons. How does someone load the files onto OneDrive? I've followed the path where the Usersettings.txt resides and that doesn't work. I tried to Goggle the answer but have had no luck. On the OneDrive I see a path under Elder Scrolls Online that has addons, no matter what I try, I'm unable to get the files to load into that folder.

Thank you for any and all assistance!
08/21/16, 09:08 AM   #4
Teazar
After replying, I decided to just try and cut/paste the addon folders onto the OneDrive folder. It worked! Although I'll have to do this each time they become out of date, because Minion won't update/see them since they're on the OneDrive, it at least got them up and running!

Thank you again for the link, it's what started the process to aid me in resolving my issue.
08/21/16, 09:47 AM   #5
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Teazar View Post
After replying, I decided to just try and cut/paste the addon folders onto the OneDrive folder. It worked! Although I'll have to do this each time they become out of date, because Minion won't update/see them since they're on the OneDrive, it at least got them up and running!

Thank you again for the link, it's what started the process to aid me in resolving my issue.
Just change the AddOn folder path in Minion. Go to the 'Options' tab and under the 'Game AddOn folder path' heading press the Folder icon. It will open a file browser window and you can browse to the AddOn folder located on your OneDrive and select it.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Everything loaded but no addons in game