11/08/20, 03:07 PM   #1
StormyFey

Addon request

Hi guys and gals

I am looking for an addon that when I open my inventory and click on the armor tab it shows me which equipment is better then what I currently have equipped. I am getting burnt out scrolling threw armor and comparing everything with what I have equipped. All it would need to do is highlight any basic difference. That would make it easier to shorten the list of equipment to compare. Is there an addon that does that? A few I have looked at are close but not what I am after.
11/08/20, 04:34 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No I have never seen this. The way ESO works and how customizable you char is there is no better other then the usual meta sets like Mothers Sorrow or Julianos for casters. It is left to what the player likes. This isn't what you are looking for. There is no mod that does this that I am aware of. Because in the end with the way that ESO works with animation cancellation, if you don't know how to do a rotation your DPS isn't going to improve drastically just because you're wearing the best gear.

The only mod that I have that isn't released publicly is one that just places a mark on gear that belongs to a set used in a build for alcasthq or dotz gaming. It doesn't automatically decide what would be the best gear for your player based on your skills and your CP points. A mod like that would be too complex anyway.

With that I can just throw away things that I know are not in a build that has been published online somewhere and that kind of keeps my inventory down. But that's all my mod does it doesn't calculate the best for you.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 11/08/20 at 04:37 PM.
11/08/20, 05:03 PM   #3
Shadowfen
Harven's Item Stats Comparison
11/09/20, 07:00 AM   #4
StormyFey

Thank you Shadowfan
11/09/20, 07:02 AM   #5
StormyFey

Sharlikran, where would I farm for that Mothers Sorrow or Julianos for casters?
11/09/20, 07:09 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
https://www.elderscrollsbote.de/sets/
https://eso-sets.com/
https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets

You'll find all set related infos at websites and are able to read where and how they drop, what stats they need, which DLC added them etc.

Julianos can be crafted, you need to research some traits to be able to build them.
If you search for an addon providing you an ingame sets list with search methods and drop location information you can try:
WishList

It provides a sets search tab as well as your WishList for your toons where you are able to add items you are searching. You'll get nmotified if an item on your WishLists drop (you or any group member) and are able to keep track of what you still need this way + where it drops -> context menus at the set search as well at the WishLists and history tabs.

Last edited by Baertram : 11/09/20 at 07:12 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon request