10/30/23, 01:23 PM   #1
Marcus
Is It Broke?

Minion worked fine for me this morning. This afternoon I try to run it and it gets stuck at Loading ESO Addons. Closed it, ran it again, same thing. Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled.. same thing. Every now and then it pops up a dialog asking me where the addons are. I point it to the right directory, and it goes back to the blue scanning line. Tried deleting the .minion folder - same issue.

Anyone have a clue what I should do next???
10/30/23, 01:50 PM   #2
Saihus
same thing

Does it seem like it was temporary? it started working normally again. good luck.

Last edited by Saihus : 10/30/23 at 02:43 PM. Reason: temporary problem.
10/30/23, 04:16 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Close, delete minion.xml, check the troubleshooting guide (sticky thread) and follow it.
And at patch days it can also happen that esoui.com,and thus Minion, got more load. Try later again then
10/30/23, 08:17 PM   #4
Marcus
Turns out it was working, just REALLY slow. I opened the log in SublimeText, which can be set to update files as they change. I watched it add 5-10 lines a minute, minute after minute. Finally, a half hour later, it finished loading. I updated the few addons that needed it, and it worked normally. And it's still working normally now. First time I've ever see that happen. Next big patch, I'll be a little more patient.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Is It Broke?