04/05/14, 02:58 PM   #1
womper
addon crashing ESO - where can I look for logs?

I believe one of my AddOns is crashing ESO at various times. If I turn off all AddOns, it doesn't crash, so would like to narrow down which one it is and was hoping there were some logs that might point me in the right direction. I could just enable them one at a time, but logs might get me there faster.

Thanks!

The ones I currently have enabled are (all up to date as of this post):

LootDrop
ZRminimap
MultiQuestTracker
SpamFilter
04/05/14, 05:08 PM   #2
Sharp

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by womper View Post
I believe one of my AddOns is crashing ESO at various times. If I turn off all AddOns, it doesn't crash, so would like to narrow down which one it is and was hoping there were some logs that might point me in the right direction. I could just enable them one at a time, but logs might get me there faster.

Thanks!

The ones I currently have enabled are (all up to date as of this post):

LootDrop
ZRminimap
MultiQuestTracker
SpamFilter
As far as addon logs, I don't think so unless specified by the creator. But you could check out the Event Viewer if you're running windows and look for ESO. If it had a critical error, the information would be in there. I don't know if there is a Mac replacement. Also, it may be worth, that is if it crashes fairly quickly, just go through them one by one.
04/05/14, 05:28 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Spam filter version 1.5 was causing this due to having an additional text file. Delete your current spam filter folder and update.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » addon crashing ESO - where can I look for logs?