04/24/22, 09:53 PM   #1
koikegmo
map pin issue

one of the addons im using is (harvest map) I have unistalled / deleted everything whiped out every folder that I can think of still is doing it . I have the same filed on my 2nd PC and it’’s works just fine . with all that said the problem I am having is I can see the map pin thru the walls and map flooring which is very stupid and annoying when I am trying to play I have went thru step by step match my others pc setting for harvest map and still is doing but not the other one . how can we get this fix plz I beg of you
04/24/22, 11:47 PM   #2
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
My recommendation to you is to install Search Everything. Just use the "download installer" button on that page if you're not sure what to choose.
Once you install that and load it up, type "harvestmap" into the search field and press enter. Give it a few seconds.
If anything is found, click on one, press Ctrl+A to select everything, and then press your Del key to delete all.
Do this with the game CLOSED.
04/25/22, 10:49 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by koikegmo View Post
one of the addons im using is (harvest map) I have unistalled / deleted everything whiped out every folder that I can think of still is doing it . I have the same filed on my 2nd PC and it’’s works just fine . with all that said the problem I am having is I can see the map pin thru the walls and map flooring which is very stupid and annoying when I am trying to play I have went thru step by step match my others pc setting for harvest map and still is doing but not the other one . how can we get this fix plz I beg of you
Change your video settings or at least compare them with the other pc. Mipmap settings or post processing could cause such issues sometimes.

Take a screenshot ingame with the screenshot key and note down the foldername where it is saved!
The folder above the /Screenshots, e.g. c:\users\..documents\elder scrolls online\live
is the correct folder to look in if I talk about any folder with "/live/" here !!!

!!!Logout of the game before doing anyting else!!!
Delete the file live/shader_cache.cooked

Delete/or rename the file live/SavedVariables/HarvestMap.lua
Delete the folder live/AddOns/HarvestMap in totla with all files and subfolders
Install EACH needed dependency of HarvestMap (libraries) NEW and fresh directly to live/AddOns folder! If the libs are there already: Delete the folder in live/AddOns and install the newest fresh version without overwriting files and folders!!!
You must install both LibAddonMenu and LibMainMenu-2.0. Otherwise HarvestMap will not load!

Install HarvestMap manually from www.esoui.com and make sure it extracts correctly to live/AddOns/HarvestMap
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info57-HarvestMap.html

Start the game and check the HarvestMap version and the version of the libraries ingame at the addon manager, if they are the newest!

If this still does not fix it, I'm puzzled why and cannot help any further.
04/27/22, 05:29 PM   #4
koikegmo
THANK YOU i will try this first and i dont use minion by the way i install and manaul redownload and install everything
04/28/22, 02:28 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Alright, if you manually install your addons pelase always consider to delete the total addon's folder + files and subfolders and do not just extract "over" (overwriting) as there might be file(folder structure changes, subfolders (especially libraries) get removed and your old files would stay then.
06/18/22, 09:21 PM   #6
Tiara Ra

Originally Posted by koikegmo View Post
This can happens if FidelityFX Super Resolution is chosen in video settings. This automatically does inactive "SUB SAMPLING" and as result "can see the map pin thou the walls and map". Guess its linking with how Lib3D working but not sure.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » map pin issue