06/18/19, 05:32 AM   #1
rsanti131981
In search of an addon creator

Still looking for one to make some addons. Do not mind paying.
06/18/19, 08:08 AM   #2
Phuein

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What are you looking for exactly?
06/22/19, 12:18 PM   #3
t31os
Are you you're looking to monetize the addon on completion? It might be helpful to layout some details otherwise. Curious as to why you're being vague about what you want the addon to do or for.
08/15/19, 10:07 AM   #4
Leah Ann
Originally Posted by t31os View Post
Are you you're looking to monetize the addon on completion? It might be helpful to layout some details otherwise. Curious as to why you're being vague about what you want the addon to do or for.
In my experience, no one has ever answered a request for addon creation help when I was specific about what I needed help with. I'm sure part of it is that I don't know anything about addon creatioin and can't quite explain what it is I want.
08/15/19, 10:27 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Leah Ann View Post
In my experience, no one has ever answered a request for addon creation help when I was specific about what I needed help with. I'm sure part of it is that I don't know anything about addon creatioin and can't quite explain what it is I want.
I don't think you do need to know anything about addons or how they work if you have an idea and want to have this as an addon ingame. You just need to write down your idea and you'll get the answer if this is doable or not

The most common reason why noone answers is: There are about hundreds of addons, but only a few active maintainers. New ones come in but may not feel experienced enough to help (and cannot help if the request does not have any detail, not even a single one, what it's about ).
Experienced addon devs don't have the time or are eben not playing the game anymore and just keep stuff running.
08/16/19, 08:16 AM   #6
Phuein

I've fulfilled several addon requests from players, so far. You can explain your request in more detail here or pm me.

If there's no interest from developers, your request is either problematic, or your reward unsatisfactory.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » In search of an addon creator