05/07/14, 04:57 AM   #1
EQBallzz
*Request* Active Weapon Indicator in quest dialog window

I am always forgetting to swap to my weapon that needs XP when turning in quests which is a huge waste since my bow is already maxed. It sure would be nice if there was some sort of visual indicator of your active weapon when doing quest turn ins.

This may not be something worthy of it's own addon but perhaps an option in existing one? Anyone?
05/07/14, 08:17 AM   #2
Iyanga
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ActiveWeaponIcon
05/07/14, 10:56 AM   #3
EQBallzz
I saw that but it looked like it was for in-combat..not in the quest dialog menu. I'll give it a try and see if that works. Thanks for the info.
05/07/14, 01:25 PM   #4
StealthStalker
It's always on if I remember right from earlier releases. The problem that may happen is it may disappear with quest dialogue because the crosshair disappears.

I also tend to do this, ends up in me exiting out of every quest dialogue just in case.
05/07/14, 01:39 PM   #5
Iyanga
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The icon should stay.

The number next to the reticle will disappear with the reticle.
05/07/14, 01:51 PM   #6
EQBallzz
Yep. I am using this now. If you set it to the icon you can move it where you want and it does stay visible in the quest dialog window. Problem solved so thanks for the suggestion.
05/07/14, 02:48 PM   #7
StealthStalker
Excellent, yeah I had used it a bit in the past and just couldn't remember if the indicator disappeared or not. I may revisit and place it in a different location for this purpose.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » *Request* Active Weapon Indicator in quest dialog window