03/18/15, 11:57 AM   #1
Nolan Kotulan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
"Auto" stack laundered stolen items

Hi,

With the new justice system and the ability to stole items, after you have laundered them, you have to stack them manually with the same items that didn't have been stolen until you eventually deposit them into the bank inventory.

Could somebody (is it possible to) create a Stack all items button (at the bottom of the screen, where Repair all and Sell all junk appear) to "auto" stack them all?

Regards,
Nolan
03/18/15, 12:02 PM   #2
Ayantir

Roomba per exemple. there are also Stacked I think.
03/18/15, 02:32 PM   #3
Nolan Kotulan

Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
Roomba per exemple. there are also Stacked I think.
Thank you for the answer.

Mmmhhh, unfortunately, Roomba looks a bit "too much" for me in my opinion.
And why name the button "Run Roomba" instead of "Stack all" or something like that?
No offense. This is just that this kind of injected "branded" function in game isn't my cup of tea.
I like "vanilla like" addons.

As for Stacked, it looks a bit unfinished at the moment and a little bit bugged if I read the comments.
And most of all, it doesn't do what I'm looking for if I understand correctly the addon info page.

Sorry if I'm a bit nitpicking, but I'm just looking for an as simple as possible "stack all" addon in inventory.
03/18/15, 05:45 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
If you just want to stack the items inside your inventory (let's say put 10 tomatos from slot 1 onto the given stack of 15 tomatos in slot 2) you could use "Stacked" and it will automatically do this for your inventory.

The is just that "Stack" button at the bottom (at the keybind strip) that you wish to see.

The additional features will provide you the possibility to automatically stack items from your inventory onto your bank, if you open your bank. But you don't need to activate it. You can activate/deactivate it in the settings panel for the addons.

The bugged part is currently only buggy if you use roomba and stacked at the same time so just test it for yourself. It should work and fullfill your needs.
03/18/15, 06:12 PM   #5
Nolan Kotulan

OK, thank you Baertram. I will give it a try tomorow then.

What missleaded me is that I think:
"Now the addon doesn't try to stack stolen and not-stolen items."

Don't know why as this isn't what I'm looking for, knowing that this is impossible.
Too tired probably.

Last edited by Nolan Kotulan : 03/18/15 at 06:14 PM.
03/19/15, 07:24 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I think the addon tryed just to read and stack all items in your bags. Stolen items (not laundered yet) cannot be stacked together with non stolen items. e.g. ItemID of stolen tomato is 923456 and non-stolen item ist 123456. That doesn't match and needs no effort to be stacked.
So he just changed that for performance gain

After laundeirng the items you are able to stack them again, as the itemid is the same for "stolen and laundered" tomato and a "non-stolen" tomato.
03/19/15, 01:06 PM   #7
Nolan Kotulan

Yeah, I know that you can't stack stolen and not-stolen items. That's what I was saying and yes, this is probably what he changed.
Again, I don't know why, because of that, I thought that this addon wouldn't fullfill my needs. I really need to sleep more sometimes... ^^'

Gonna give it a try right now! :)

Edit
It works like a charm, thank you!

Last edited by Nolan Kotulan : 03/19/15 at 01:33 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » "Auto" stack laundered stolen items