07/15/15, 12:37 PM   #1
Seperiz
Action Bar Mod

Hi to all it may concern,

First off - THANK YOU! to all developers and mod creators. Your work is greatly appreciated, and has helped many, including myself, to increase the enjoyment of ESO.

That being said....I wish I had the capacity to contribute my own =/

So far, I have looked to no success for an action bar mod that will display both of my weapon swaps (similar to Greyminds mod, but instead of the Quickslots, show both bar #1 and #2) on screen. Essentially hotkeying, to negate the need to hit the weapon swap keybind while still having access to it. Obviously would need to still swap weapons, but one less button press.

Is there something like this out there? Am I blind? Don't answer the second one please, I just might be lol.

Any help on this would be appreciated, sorry I didn't hard search for this if it has already been addressed. If it hasn't, hopefully I've sparked some sort of inspiration to a creator with time to make it....and I would be more than happy to help out if needed, just message me.

Thank you in advance!
07/15/15, 03:46 PM   #2
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seperiz View Post
Essentially hotkeying, to negate the need to hit the weapon swap keybind while still having access to it. Obviously would need to still swap weapons, but one less button press.
This cannot be done. Unless you have a programmable keyboard/mouse which can emulate pressing 2 keys in sequence, you must press those keys yourself.
07/16/15, 05:06 PM   #3
Seperiz
Cannot be done = 640 k ought to be enough for anybody, as an answer.

Anyways. Yes, button macros can and do work. And I do. Having limited buttons would negate that though. Something on screen that could simulate that action. Be less "two or more" button mandatory that way. Or even something that showed load out of the other weapon set.

Not worth it I guess.

Thanks anyways.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Action Bar Mod