03/16/14, 04:56 PM   #1
Cerulean2013
Sort By Add-on Date

Just a suggestion. Is it possible to add a sort by add-on date? This would help in locating newer add-ons and will become really helpfull in the future.
03/16/14, 05:01 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Good suggestion. Not sure why we haven't already added it. I'll ask the programmers if they can add it. Thanks for the feedback!
03/16/14, 07:36 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It should already be on the list of things to do, it's just a matter of working out some of the bigger bugs before getting to some of the feature requests, I imagine.
03/20/14, 02:28 PM   #4
choekstr

I would second this request. The first thing I looked for at esoui.com was a way to sort on most recent. No luck so then I tried Minion and after checking to ensure it could see my manually installed plugins I looked for a date sort.

Glad to hear it is requested and most likely being worked on. Looking forward to this addition very soon!

Keep up the great work so far!
03/20/14, 03:09 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by choekstr View Post
I would second this request. The first thing I looked for at esoui.com was a way to sort on most recent. No luck so ...
Everything is ordered by most recent by default on this site.
03/20/14, 03:20 PM   #6
choekstr

on the site, in the add-ons area they are grouped. On the right side there is a "latest" which helps but only if you pick "show more".

In minion there is no way, that I know of, to sort by date and the default listing doesn't sort them by the latest update. A sort by date option in the dropdown is what is being asked I believe.
03/20/14, 06:33 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by choekstr View Post
on the site, in the add-ons area they are grouped. On the right side there is a "latest" which helps but only if you pick "show more".
The Latest list is also on the front (Community) page when you visit the site. When you click on the category of addons you are interested in viewing, that listing is also sorted by most recent.
In minion there is no way, that I know of, to sort by date and the default listing doesn't sort them by the latest update. A sort by date option in the dropdown is what is being asked I believe.
I realize that the above request is for Minion. I had previously made that request myself, hence why it should be on the tracker already. I was merely replying to your comment on the sorting of the website.
03/20/14, 06:48 PM   #8
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Yep this is in our backlog and hope to get to it soon. Just working on some bugs at the moment.
04/01/14, 07:25 PM   #9
Eldarth
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Yep this is in our backlog and hope to get to it soon. Just working on some bugs at the moment.
Bump it to the head of the backlog!

This is the FIRST thing I noticed when using Minion.
04/02/14, 06:20 AM   #10
Drezlo
I'm glad this has been suggested already, I was just about to make a thread with the same suggestion!
04/09/14, 05:01 AM   #11
tseka
I never had a problem on ESOUI.COM: ADDONS --> LATEST 200 SUBMISSIONS works perfectly for me

but I certainly want to add my vote to the "sort by date" feature request for Minion

and thanks for a GREAT tool

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Sort By Add-on Date