09/25/16, 07:20 PM   #1
akmatov
Alpha Gear 'lost' entire armour set

Just started with AlphaGear recently, no instructins but seems simple enough. And I was able to successfully switch armour, weapons and skills. Now for a complete armour set I get "item not found". Any thoughts would be helpful. Like where does AlphaGear store items, maybe?
09/27/16, 01:13 PM   #2
kerb9729
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by akmatov View Post
Just started with AlphaGear recently, no instructins but seems simple enough. And I was able to successfully switch armour, weapons and skills. Now for a complete armour set I get "item not found". Any thoughts would be helpful. Like where does AlphaGear store items, maybe?
ALphaGear doesn't store anything. It keeps a reference to an item in your inventory and equips or unequips that item. If you are getting "Item not found" then that item isn't in your inventory anymore. Probably because it got deconstructed, sold, mailed, put in bank, etc.
10/06/20, 09:17 PM   #3
jeff
same thing with me AlphaGear,,has lost a lot of my gear ,i spent many many ,month,putting my gear sets together,it is impossible to get a hold of the b,,Author,OR PERSONS WHO MADE AlphaGear,.and when i remove AlphaGear,,minion,,all my gear is gone i reinstall AlphaGear,,,my gear is ,,AlphaGear,ruinedmy game ,,can anyone please help...cant find the ,,Author ,for help.
10/06/20, 09:40 PM   #4
jeff
sorry i dont bellieve for a moment ,i did not sell ,,,destroy ,or give away,,not in my bank at all,,nowhere in game gone ,im not a child ,i know what im doing,,not trying to be rude ,,sorry ,,i spent many mouths putting my gear sets together like all of us have ,some thing is wrong with Alpha Gear,,,its that simple why do the persons or people who made this program impossible to contact them for help,,when i remove AphlaGear from Minion,all of my gear sets are gone when i reinstall they are back except the one AlphaGear,lost ,,so yes it a AlphaGear, issue ,,,,why can i find and talk to those who made this program,,and get help,,AlphaGear,ruined my game ,,,some gear is hard to get ant time consuming ,,,,
10/07/20, 01:00 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't believe you believe this yourself
How should AlphaGear hide your gear if it's not installed? If you remove the addon the game won't load it and your gear won't be touched at all.
Gear = items and addons cannot manipulate items, or hide them, at least not as the addons are deactivated.

To contact the author write to the addon comments. Always go there for the first contant to any addon.
I cannot see a single post from your side there so far so not sure what you meant you tried to contact the author(s)?
You could even write a PM to mesota there by clicking his name from the author list and choose "Write pm".
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments

About your gear:
Items cannot be destroyed without showing a "Do you want to destroy this, then type DESTROY" popup dialog.
You need to manually acknowledge this, and on a "per item base".
So if you did not see nor do this no addon destroyed anything.

I guess your gear was just sold or deconstructed by yourself then if it's not anymore in your bank etc.
And all the gear items you cannot see without AlphaGear: Disable ALL addons!
Check your inventories and you'll find them. I guess another addon just hides them, so test without ANY addon and you'll see.
If it's there with AG it's there w/o for sure!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Alpha Gear 'lost' entire armour set