01/16/21, 03:04 PM   #1
morriganofthewilds

Hi friends, it's been awhile since i played... now i've got a mod issue

Update: I think i found the culprit by the name of Limit Event Tickets. From what I'm reading this is part of the way the mod works, though I have no idea why it is relevant. Anyway, i hope this helps anyone else who may be having the issue i've detailed below. Have fun, friends.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Thanks for your time, first and foremost. I feel like this should be a simple enough solution, however, for the life of me, i cannot figure out what is causing this. In fact, i haven't played in so long, i don't know if it is actually a new "feature" (i say that with sarcasm ) but it really is a pain, especially in dungeons.

My game forces me lately to crouch to pick up any loot from bodies, and even to crouch when talking to my merchant/banker npcs. Does anyone have any clue what could be the cause of this? I'd owe you my sanity for sure. Last resort will be to remove all and put a few in at a time, but i was hoping someone might just know offhand and save the trouble so i can play. It's been so long, i am almost excited to hop into it. But this has put a damper on all the fun lol.

Thanks friends.
MorriganOfTheWilds

Last edited by morriganofthewilds : 01/16/21 at 03:12 PM. Reason: I think i found the culprit
01/16/21, 03:35 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I forget which mod but yes some mods do extra little things to help you not steal stuff from an NPC. Now there is an option to do that already and not loot placed items, but then to loot them you have to disable it. So yes while I agree that mods doing things unrelated to their original intent is weird just look at the settings and see if you can disable that feature.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Hi friends, it's been awhile since i played... now i've got a mod issue