10/28/14, 09:27 AM   #21
Dingodan

Are there any new rumors for the masses ?
11/01/14, 12:01 PM   #22
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been away for a couple weeks - got hurt and busy with school.

I'll be getting back into efforts on qqFrames shortly. Previously I was hoping to release on 1.4.x, but now it looks like 1.5.x may be coming on Monday so I'll be making sure what I have works on 1.5.x and then move from there
11/03/14, 10:55 AM   #23
Randactyl
This completely slipped my mind, but for now the availible version of ggFrames will not load because it is still using LibAddonMenu-1.0 which has been discontinued. There's no way to fix at the moment.

I'm working as fast as I can on qqFrames!
11/03/14, 11:11 AM   #24
Garkin

Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
This completely slipped my mind, but for now the availible version of ggFrames will not load because it is still using LibAddonMenu-1.0 which has been discontinued. There's no way to fix at the moment.

I'm working as fast as I can on qqFrames!
Current version of ggFrames works if you have installed my Compatibility Tool for Update 5 (tested on PTS).
11/03/14, 11:43 AM   #25
Randactyl
sweet, thanks Garkin!
11/03/14, 04:13 PM   #26
Cerulean2013
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
Current version of ggFrames works if you have installed my Compatibility Tool for Update 5 (tested on PTS).
I signed on with having both (ggFrames & Comp Tool for Update 5) active and turned on but ggFrames was not showing and was giving errors. Did not have time to do much as server went down. When I get back on I will see if the error repeats itself and if so will post it here.
11/03/14, 04:25 PM   #27
Randactyl
Originally Posted by Cerulean2013 View Post
I signed on with having both (ggFrames & Comp Tool for Update 5) active and turned on but ggFrames was not showing and was giving errors. Did not have time to do much as server went down. When I get back on I will see if the error repeats itself and if so will post it here.
I also saw an issue but didn't have time to catalog before I left for class. The other thing you can try is downloading Garkin's unofficial update to LibAddonMenu-1.0 from his dropbox (check signature) and install it as a standalone addon.
11/03/14, 04:31 PM   #28
Garkin

Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
I also saw an issue but didn't have time to catalog before I left for class. The other thing you can try is downloading Garkin's unofficial update to LibAddonMenu-1.0 from his dropbox (check signature) and install it as a standalone addon.
What kind of errors? I'm logged into the PTS server and all works correctly. EU megaserver is yet to be updated, so I can't test it on live server.

You can find error messages stored in this text file:
~My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Logs/interface.log

EDIT: I found just one issue - if you are using default fonts, texts are not displayed because they were removed in Update 5. Make sure that you do not use fonts Arial Narrow, ESO Cartographer, Fontin Bold, Fontin Italic, Fontin Regular and Fontin SmallCaps.

Last edited by Garkin : 11/03/14 at 04:33 PM.
11/03/14, 04:58 PM   #29
Cerulean2013
What kind of errors? I'm logged into the PTS server and all works correctly. EU megaserver is yet to be updated, so I can't test it on live server.

You can find error messages stored in this text file:
~My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Logs/interface.log

EDIT: I found just one issue - if you are using default fonts, texts are not displayed because they were removed in Update 5. Make sure that you do not use fonts Arial Narrow, ESO Cartographer, Fontin Bold, Fontin Italic, Fontin Regular and Fontin SmallCaps.
Here is what I am getting:

11/03/14, 05:41 PM   #30
Garkin

I'm not really sure why this error message is displayed, it says that "header" is not defined, but there were no error messages from LibAddonMenu-1.0, so the header must be created successfully. All I can think of is that this error is caused by conflict with different addon - header is defined as global variable, so it is possible.

Here is my attempt to fix the issue (Compatibility tool is no longer needed):
- updated for API version 100010
- all libraries are replaced with the latest available versions (LibAddonMenu with my updated version)
- two variables which should be local are now local (settings/Controls.lua, line 11 and unit/Functions.lua, line 202)
- if you want to fix missing fonts issue, install LMP Removed Fonts addon

Download link: ggFrames-0.9.2a-modified_for_Update5.zip

(File is located in my dropbox folder, link the singature.)
11/03/14, 07:36 PM   #31
Cerulean2013
I'm not really sure why this error message is displayed, it says that "header" is not defined, but there were no error messages from LibAddonMenu-1.0, so the header must be created successfully. All I can think of is that this error is caused by conflict with different addon - header is defined as global variable, so it is possible.

Here is my attempt to fix the issue (Compatibility tool is no longer needed):
- updated for API version 100010
- all libraries are replaced with the latest available versions (LibAddonMenu with my updated version)
- two variables which should be local are now local (settings/Controls.lua, line 11 and unit/Functions.lua, line 202)
- if you want to fix missing fonts issue, install LMP Removed Fonts addon

Download link: ggFrames-0.9.2a-modified_for_Update5.zip

(File is located in my dropbox folder, link the singature.)
I downloaded ggframes from the link you provided and removed the old foulder/files and put the new one in place and I still get the sames messages.
11/03/14, 07:52 PM   #32
Garkin

I downloaded ggframes from the link you provided and removed the old foulder/files and put the new one in place and I still get the sames messages.
I have especially downloaded NA client to my laptop to test it and there is no error. Try disable all other addons, so you can test if it is caused by a conflict with something.
11/03/14, 08:25 PM   #33
Cerulean2013
I found out it was this addon that conflicts with ggframes:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2...XPdisplay.html

Disabled it and ggframes works fine.
11/03/14, 08:29 PM   #34
Garkin

I found out it was this addon that conflicts with ggframes:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2...XPdisplay.html

Disabled it and ggframes works fine.
Use the original version instead, it works with ggFrames:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...dAllinOne.html

Culprit is edited LibAddonMenu in addon you have linked, this line breaks everything :
Code:
local MAJOR, MINOR = "LibAddonMenu-1.0", 15 -- original r8 by Seerah updated to latest API by Fyrakin

Last edited by Garkin : 11/03/14 at 08:31 PM.
11/03/14, 08:40 PM   #35
Cerulean2013
I removed that addon and installed http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...dAllinOne.html
this one works and is not causing any problems with any addons. Thanks again.
11/07/14, 05:49 AM   #36
Randactyl
Beta release!

Version: 0.1.0.0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vllywah15...3nE8kZQha?dl=0

Only the player frame for this release. I'll post a new beta when I get to significant milestones

Known Issues:

- Health and Magicka bars will reduce while sprinting, usually only on the first sprint after a load
- Changing options requires a manual /reloadui
- Default frames are not hidden

Testing Objectives:

I'm most curious about the xp bar, level label, and level icon - specifically when leveling from 49 to VR1, but not limited to that situation.

Do your best to break it and send me the results, please! You probably won't have to work too hard this first time

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » ggframes to Update 4