Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10/24/20, 09:40 PM   #1
kooliloach
Offline Timer

I have and am aware of research timers that work while I am playing ESO but I want one that will be able to work while I am eating dinner, and (after eating dinner) I can simply look up the program and see if it is best to log into ESO right then and reset some of my characters to do more research, or if I have enough time to watch a movie on Netflix. It would be a nice bonus to consider when to upgrade/train/feed my horse as well, and if you asked others about timers, I am certain they would come up with other things to make timers for. I figure that if an addon can record my research time while logged in and display it (while logged in), then why not use an addon to collect that information, compare that to the current computer time and be able to display the time left, or even if a character finished his/her research. The closest addon/client I can find here is Timers of Nirn. I would love to sample it, but the links to setup an account there or to simply download the client or even access their website are not working. putting this program in the background (and allowing me to access it in the bottom right corner of screen) would be ideal. Having a seperate program/client to be loaded to have the information displayed would still be good. I am hesitant to use a website since there is so much that can go wrong with accessing/using websites. (TIMERS of NIRN is a great example of what can go wrong with accessing/using websites)
p.s. I have an android phone, Windows 10, and The built in version of Excel (which appears to use a website)

Last edited by kooliloach : 10/24/20 at 11:48 PM. Reason: additional information

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Offline Timer