04/12/20, 03:03 AM   #1
jmag
Add ons not working in game

Dear Forum Members,

I have downloaded ESO through steam but to my D drive not the typical C drive. I can't easily transfer the game over now to my C drive as I don't have enough space on my C drive.

I have followed the add on download instructions and used both minion and done this manually so that the add ons appear in the add on folder in the correct place. For example (see below)

C:\Users\44792\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\1583101203-TamrielTradeCentre

Once I log into ESO the game had initially noticed that I had added add on and I made sure to bind them to all characters and ensure that I had downloaded all dependents (for research assistant). I've clicked load out of date add ons.

All the settings in game look like they have registered the add ons (research assistant) but they don't actually function in game play.

After downloading TTC and box appear to say 'Item lookup is mission. You need to run Client.exe under TTC before starting the game etc. But when I try to do that my computer say I can only run this exe in original file location.

Is this because the game is saved in a different drive to where the add ons are saved?

Any ideas/help/support would be great, THank you
04/12/20, 03:44 AM   #2
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jmag View Post
Dear Forum Members,

I have downloaded ESO through steam but to my D drive not the typical C drive. I can't easily transfer the game over now to my C drive as I don't have enough space on my C drive.

I have followed the add on download instructions and used both minion and done this manually so that the add ons appear in the add on folder in the correct place. For example (see below)

C:\Users\44792\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\1583101203-TamrielTradeCentre

Once I log into ESO the game had initially noticed that I had added add on and I made sure to bind them to all characters and ensure that I had downloaded all dependents (for research assistant). I've clicked load out of date add ons.

All the settings in game look like they have registered the add ons (research assistant) but they don't actually function in game play.

After downloading TTC and box appear to say 'Item lookup is mission. You need to run Client.exe under TTC before starting the game etc. But when I try to do that my computer say I can only run this exe in original file location.

Is this because the game is saved in a different drive to where the add ons are saved?

Any ideas/help/support would be great, THank you
From the path you posted my first glance guess is, that you unzipped it wrong. Addon paths never include the zip-name.
And also not nested:
C:\Users\44792\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\TamrielTradeCentre\TamrielTradeCentre

The script saying you are at the wrong location, and that seems to be right.

Hope this helps.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Add ons not working in game