08/10/19, 07:19 PM   #1
tmc8295
Minion Won't add Addons folder

So I'm just getting back into ESO and wanted to start using some addons. Having modded many a game I figured there had to be some way to manage them automatically. I am trying to get Minion setup however when it gets to the point of adding the Addons folder..... it does nothing.

When I select the Addons folder I get either:

1. The game selection window closes out like its adding the folder and loading it..... but then nothing appears
2. When I select the folder it just does nothing except back out to choosing the addon folder for WoW or ESO again.

I would love to figure out how to get this working before messing with too many addons.
08/11/19, 04:46 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi and welcome back to eso.
Did you read the sticky minion thread in this forum already and followed the instructions in there)(32bit mode, start as admin,...)?if not try this please.
As a 2nd idea stop minion in total, also close the Tra yicon and process. Find the minion.xml file and delete it. Use minion 32bit (separate download) and start as admin/privileged, and try to add the game again.
If this does not work post your minion.log file here or check it yourself where it "hangs". Could be a virus scanner or firewall blocking, or an addon which you already got installed is wrong and disturbs Minion scanner.
08/11/19, 09:23 AM   #3
tmc8295
Thank you for the help, the second option worked for me. Glad it was a simple fix!

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Won't add Addons folder