05/11/14, 01:22 PM   #1
rhtb4theeyeblnks
Vertical xbars

I just started my lua tuts in hopes of being able to customize pre-existing addons to my liking. Specifically, I REALLY desire Vertical xbars (like health bars and magicka bars. Im new at this and dont know proper lingo yet) I played WOW back in the day before I was banned for 3 week out of my last month for some one else using my account, blizz sucks, yada yada. One addon really popped my eyes open with a good "O.O YESSSS!"
Im talking about archud. Instead of ...... player ...... the hud was laid out as ((player)). This makes SOOOO much sense. While one day, I would like to be good enough to ask if I can port it over, or port as much as I can, I would at least like to gain enough know how to theme current addons to fit my likings.

With all above being said. Are Vrtical bars or custom "bars" like curves (()) or spirals @ and such possible with what eso's api allows?
05/11/14, 02:54 PM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you mean something like this?
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info390-HepHUD.html
05/11/14, 10:25 PM   #3
rhtb4theeyeblnks
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
OMG!!!! YES!!! thank you soooo much. This layout makes so much sense. Ill still be moving forward in LUA, though. Always wanted to learn a programing language and this gives me a lot of hope.

Thanks again.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Vertical xbars