Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02/13/21, 07:54 PM   #1
silvereyes

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Translations needed for DE, FR, JP and RU

Hello,

I am adding some new features to the loot list summaries that are reported in my addons Postmaster and Unboxer. Could I get some translations for the official game languages for the following, please?

Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_LLS_COMBINE_DUPLICATES"]              = "Combine Repeated Items",
  2. ["SI_LLS_COMBINE_DUPLICATES_TOOLTIP"]      = "Links that appear more than once in the summary are combined into a single link and their quantities are summed together.",
  3. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_NOT_COLLECTED"]         = "<<1>> Show Uncollected Sets Icons",
  4. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_NOT_COLLECTED_TOOLTIP"] = "Display icons to the right of item names if their set pieces are not collected.",
  5. ["SI_LLS_SORT_ORDER_TOOLTIP"]              = "Choose how the summary will be sorted",
  6. ["SI_LLS_DELIMITER"]                       = "List Delimiter",
  7. ["SI_LLS_DELIMITER_TOOLTIP"]               = "Choose which characters will separate summary entries. \"\\n\" signifies that all list entries appear on separate lines.",
  8. ["SI_LLS_LINK_STYLE"]                      = "Link style",
  9. ["SI_LLS_LINK_STYLE_TOOLTIP"]              = "Choose how links will appear.",

Thank you!

Last edited by silvereyes : 02/13/21 at 08:10 PM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Translation Help » Translations needed for DE, FR, JP and RU