11/04/20, 04:12 PM   #1
drdata
Error message/HarvestMap not working since ESO update

Ever since the latest ESO update my HarvestMap addin has stopped working. I have tried all of the suggestions posted: reinstalling, deleting libraries, etc. Nothing works. Now I am getting the following error message after I log into the game (I don't mind starting from scratch again if I can get it to show me where crafting materials are in game).

user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Libs/LibMainMenu/LibMainMenu.lua:94: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Libs/LibMainMenu/LibMainMenu.lua:94: in function 'libMainMenu:New'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{wasInitializedProperly = F, wasLoadedProperly = T}, control = ud, manager = [table:2]{} </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Libs/LibMainMenu/LibMainMenu.lua:76: in function 'InitializeLMM'
|caaaaaa<Locals> LMMXML = ud, categoryBar = ud, sceneGroupBar = ud, libMainMenuSubcategoryBar = ud, libMainMenuSubcategoryButton = ud, libMainMenuCategoryBarButton = ud, indicator = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Libs/LibMainMenu/LibMainMenu.lua:88: in function 'checkIfInitialized'
|caaaaaa<Locals> doAbortIfNotInitialized = F </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Libs/LibMainMenu/LibMainMenu.lua:181: in function 'libMainMenu:AddCategory'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1], data = [table:3]{normal = "EsoUI/Art/Inventory/inventory_...", binding = "HARVEST_SHOW_PANEL", descriptor = 18, categoryName = 8756, highlight = "EsoUI/Art/Inventory/inventory_...", pressed = "EsoUI/Art/Inventory/inventory_..."} </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/MainMenu.lua:30: in function 'Menu:Initialize'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:4]{} </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/HarvestMap.lua:32: in function 'Harvest:InitializeModules'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:5]{WATERPLANT = 14, JUSTICE = 11, TOUR = 100, PSIJIC = 16, nodeVersion = 60205041, FISHING = 8, BLACKSMITH = 1, CLAM = 15, UNKNOWN = 18, JEWELRY = 17, MUSHROOM = 4, STASH = 12, CLOTHING = 2, CRIMSON = 19, TROVE = 10, HEAVYSACK = 9, CHESTS = 6, ENCHANTING = 3, displayVersion = "3.14.9", FLOWER = 13, WATER = 7, WOODWORKING = 5}, _ = 6, moduleTable = [table:4] </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/HarvestMap.lua:58: in function 'Harvest.OnLoad
11/04/20, 04:43 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you get THIS error message
Code:
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Libs/LibMainMenu/
you have NOT read all that was mentioned in the other forum threads.
Carefully read this thread again and you'll see why I know that you didn't

https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9443

btw: GUYS there are 3 threads about the same topic now. PELASE STOP THIS!
Use the addon comments or use the forum search before opening the next thread asking for the same, where the one thread was linked in 2 exisitng already AND provided the working result already.
You just need to read it more carefully and watch where to install the libs, what version to use and what to delete.
And: Always logout first!

Last edited by Baertram : 11/04/20 at 04:46 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Error message/HarvestMap not working since ESO update