04/14/15, 03:58 PM   #1
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Any idea if this is coming from an addon or not?

Hey folks,

I get the following error message if I try to remove an item from the quickslot circle inside my inventory, where the item does not exist anymore in my inventory (the quickslot icon is grayed out with stackcount 0):

Code:
Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/ActionBar/AbilitySlot.lua:83: attempt to access a private function 'ClearSlot' from insecure code
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/ActionBar/AbilitySlot.lua:83: in function 'ClearAbilitySlot'
	EsoUI/Ingame/ActionBar/AbilitySlot.lua:104: in function 'OnSelect'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_ContextMenus/ZO_ContextMenus.lua:412: in function 'ZO_Menu_ClickItem'
	8371350907706105899:4: in function '(main chunk)'|r
I thought this would be normal ESO source code but somehow I got this error the first time today and I was wondering if someone got the same already, or if it's even reported already?

After doing a reloadui the error did not appear anymore :-( So I wa snot able to rebuild it by now.
04/14/15, 04:59 PM   #2
Adalan
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hey folks,

I get the following error message if I try to remove an item from the quickslot circle inside my inventory, where the item does not exist anymore in my inventory (the quickslot icon is grayed out with stackcount 0):

Code:
Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/ActionBar/AbilitySlot.lua:83: attempt to access a private function 'ClearSlot' from insecure code
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/ActionBar/AbilitySlot.lua:83: in function 'ClearAbilitySlot'
	EsoUI/Ingame/ActionBar/AbilitySlot.lua:104: in function 'OnSelect'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_ContextMenus/ZO_ContextMenus.lua:412: in function 'ZO_Menu_ClickItem'
	8371350907706105899:4: in function '(main chunk)'|r
I thought this would be normal ESO source code but somehow I got this error the first time today and I was wondering if someone got the same already, or if it's even reported already?

After doing a reloadui the error did not appear anymore :-( So I wa snot able to rebuild it by now.
No, not seen so far.
Probably happen this always on slots with wraist items and its a "feature" *g
04/14/15, 05:16 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Nope, checked it with existing, removed to ban, removed to guild bank, removed to trash, removed to mail and other constellations.
The error message won't appear all the time and in most cases only if you have done some other stuff before, like using the bank/guild bank.

Can't find a "system" behind it so far.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Any idea if this is coming from an addon or not?