02/18/15, 04:24 PM   #1
Amevil801
Minion uninstalls the wrong addon.

So I was trying to uninstall an addon that I did not want to use anymore so I loaded up my Minion and found the addon and right clicked it and clicked "Uninstall" and nothing happened so I did it 3 more times and on the third time I realized that Minion was uninstalling the addon directly below it not the addon that was highlighted and had the context menu. This is bad because now I have to figure out which addons was uninstalled and reinstall them.

What information do you need from me to show that this is actually happening?

Okay so I made an account at Dropbox.com.
DROPBOX
This is the link to the files from my .MINION folder. If you need anything else let me know.

And I am using WIN 7 64bit.

Last edited by Amevil801 : 02/18/15 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added Dropbox link. Added infor about OS.
02/18/15, 10:20 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi Amevil801,

We found this bug over the weekend and we are going to be releasing a fix for this in 2.1.3-beta most likely to release Thursday (still testing but looks good).

It deletes the addon listed directly below the one you tried to delete.
02/19/15, 06:49 AM   #3
Amevil801
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Hi Amevil801,

We found this bug over the weekend and we are going to be releasing a fix for this in 2.1.3-beta most likely to release Thursday (still testing but looks good).

It deletes the addon listed directly below the one you tried to delete.
Yes that is correct and thank you for the quick response and fix!

Also now that I think about it. I have Minion pinned to my task bar so that I click on the icon on my task bar and what I have found is that I click on the icon in my task bar and it does not come up so then I have to open up my Task Manager and end process on Minion.exe and click the icon on my task bar again to finally get Minion to load up. Not a big deal just a minor annoyance and it very well could be my system causing that. I have not reinstalled Windows in a few years so who knows?

Last edited by Amevil801 : 02/19/15 at 07:03 AM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion uninstalls the wrong addon.