06/13/15, 10:34 PM   #1
Phinix

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Crown Store Tooltips

Greetings,

I am curious if anyone has found where the popups generated from Crown Store items (in the crown store listings themselves) are referenced.

I have been all through the latest API changes, and all the LUA source currently on esodata.uesp.net and I can't seem to find the equivalent of SetBagItem, SetBuybackItem, SetLootItem, etc. for Crown Store listings.

EDIT: Found it...

Last edited by Phinix : 06/13/15 at 10:52 PM.
06/13/15, 11:05 PM   #2
Phinix

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It seems this statement may not be entirely accurate...

"While the Crown Store is showing, only secure controls will render and receive input. A control is secure if it was created by the stock ESO UI and has not been modified by add-on code in a way that creates a security violation. The only current security violation is calling SetText from insecure code."
I just tested a universal tooltip hook for SetMarketItem and get no output from what should be secure code:

Code:
	local TestSetMarketItemTooltip = ItemTooltip.SetMarketItem
	ItemTooltip.SetMarketItem = function(control,...)
		d("test...")
		TestSetMarketItemTooltip(control,...)
	end
I am able to plug into SetCollectible just fine, though that is only for the collectible tab. It appears ZOS may have disabled ANY functions that modify or interact with elements of the Crown Store UI, in spite of the above statement.

Unless I am just doing something wrong...

Last edited by Phinix : 06/13/15 at 11:16 PM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Crown Store Tooltips